eFit30 is promoting “LiveLighter”, the following resources below are available for free download.
LiveLighter is a new state-wide public education program funded by the Department of Health WA and being run by the Heart Foundation (WA) and the Cancer Council (WA). LiveLighter aims to encourage WA adults to make changes to what they eat and drink and be more active by exposing the dangerous ‘toxic fat’ that can build up around your organs when you are an unhealthy weight. The LiveLighter website includes information on toxic fat but also supportive tools, tips, advice and recipes to help people maintain a healthy weight.
- DL brochure
- LiveLighter recipe booklet (Winter edition)
- LiveLighter recipe booklet (Summer edition)
- LiveLighter Back to Basics recipe booklet
- How to read food labels wallet card
- A-Z of fruit and veg
- Seasonality poster (A2) – Fruit
- Seasonality poster (A2) – Veg
- About LiveLighter – campaign booklet
- Aboriginal resources